My Future-Journalism

When I was about eight years old I started to write stories in school, but I didn’t really enjoy it. When I was nine I started to like to write stories and started to write my own for fun at home and that is when I realized I love to write. Now-a-days I sometimes write stories at home for fun and whenever I get opportunities to write stories at school I always take them up.

Why a journalist?

Some people may think to themselves why journalism? Why not be an author or something else along the lines of writing? I like to research, explore, travel and all of those things happen in journalism. An author may do some of those things but I’d rather write articles than stories, though, I still like to write stories sometimes. I have grown up traveling to different countries, and if I could have the chance to travel in my career I would.

Where do I want schooling for journalism?

Well, it depends. I would like to go to YALE, HARVARD, COLUMBIA, STANFORD etc. but it is super-dee-duper hard to get into to those schools. Therefore, it might all come down to the University of Saskatchewan, which is great. However, it would be even better if I could go to one of the universities listed above. Another thing to take into consideration is the tuition. The tuition in the Ivy League schools are pretty expensive.

That is what I want my career to be, were I want to go and why.

One comment

1. rafaysask · November 30, 2015 at 2:42 am ·

HI ,LUX

I liked your post. You can tell a lot from the post that you like to right. It is so cool that you want to go to Harvard. I want to go their to and become an astrophysics ( a branch of space study).

Keep up the good writing! 🙂

Sincerely, RAFAY